- All Provisional bookings will only be held for a period of two weeks. If deposit payment is not made at the end of this period, the date may be released. Once deposit is paid the clients chosen date will be reserved.
- Please contact us on 080918888024 for our prices. You will be pleased you did!
- The Hall is open for usage for a period of 8 hours, with the event duration lasting no longer than the latest closing time of 8pm. This can be varied by prior written agreement with the management. Extra event hours will be charged at =N=50,000 per hour.
- Client will be allowed up to an hour at the end of their hired period to vacate their guests, vendors, equipment etc.
Damages and caution Fees
- The client shall pay a caution fee of =N=30,000 to Havana Royale Hall against any damages or loss, this is fully refundable if there are no damages or loss. However, the amount required to remedy or replace any damages or loss will be borne by the client.
- Food catering vendors must make use of our kitchen for cooking and washing up, it is a free facility. No cooking or washing is permitted anywhere on the premises other than in the Kitchen area. A refundable caution fee of =N=10,000 will be paid by each of the Food vendors to the management before the event.
- Entertainment (Musicians) vendors are to provide their own source of power such as generator. A refundable caution fee of =N=10,000 will be paid by each Entertainment vendors to the management before the event.
- Decorators are also required to pay a refundable caution fee of =N=10,000 before decorating the hall. Decorators can make use of the wooden picture rail provided on the walls of the Event hall for hanging their decorations, but nothing is to be stuck, nailed, screwed, stapled or fixed directly to the walls, doors or any other furniture
- For all events, 30% of the agreed hire charge will be payable on confirmation of all bookings with the balance of 70% payable 28days prior to the date that the event will take place.
- Variations to the booking that can be accommodated such as date change will attract a 10percent administration fee.
- Cancellation charges are as stated below:
- 3months or more – 50% of the agreed hire fee will be charged
- 3months to 14 days – 75% of the agreed hire fee will be charged
- 14 days or less – 100% of the agreed hire fee will be charged
- Deposit is non refundable
Health and Safety and Disclaimer notice
- The Client is responsible for the conduct and behaviour of all people attending their event. Havana Royale Hall reserves the right to take actions to address misconducts.
- Havana Royale Hall accepts no responsibility for the property of persons attending an event. Vehicles and their contents are parked in the Havana Royale Hall car parks at their owners’ risk. The organisation accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred thereto. Any property brought on to the premises or left in the car parks is done so entirely at the owner’s risk.
- Havana Royale Hall Reserves the right to make use of photographs and other record of events that take place in its halls for publicity purpose.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information provided. Havana Royale Hall does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to amend any information at any time.